Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Couple of Comments about the famous 'Bro Fight'

      Howard is a very nice and lovely person. 
      During the famous 'Bro Fight' with our friend, Mr. Artie Lang, Howard expressed his friendship with Artie, who pretty much rejected his friendship.
      The 'Bro Fight' is kind of a tedious thing to listen to.  I've heard it a couple of times.
      I think Artie was way off the mark.
      One of my early problems with Artie was how he would kind of take over the show at times, and Howard would have to take a back seat for a while.  Howard was kind and gracious enough to tolerate this.
      Artie became a huge contributor to the show, and also became really huge....haha.
     I never tuned in because it was 'The Artie Lang Show'.  I tuned in for 'The Howard Stern Show'.

     Artie does have his own radio show now, and he has fallen asleep on his own show, haha.  Serves him right.
     Don't get me wrong, I am an Artie fan, but Jesus Christ, buy a treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment