Wednesday, May 15, 2013

     I really didn't like Artie at first.

     I thought his comedy was very generic, and bland.

     It took me a long time to appreciate him.

     His stories finally won me over, and then he would get mad and throw things in the studio, and cause a ruckus.
     Then there was the heroin, booze, food, and adventures with whores.

     He was no example to me.

     But then I really liked his laugh, and grew fond of his presence on the show.

     When he finally did leave, I felt it was time.

     Of course I miss him, but the show, along with his traveling and comedy appearances wore him down.

     Plus, I can always listen to his contributions for years to come whenever I feel like it. 

     He has his own 'not as good' radio show now, so I wish him well.

     Yeah, Artie betrayed the fans, and himself, but he will have to live with that.  It's not my problem.

     I felt personally let down by him, haha, but I'm over it, and I've forgiven Artie.

     He still makes me laugh, to his credit, and I love him more than ever now.

No comments:

Post a Comment